Asking Price: $19,500
- Model Year: 1991
- Odometer: 130,120
- Engine: 4 cylinder
- Transmission: Manual
- Condition: Good
- City/Area: Azle
- State/Region: Texas
- Contact Name: Ron
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
I have a 1991 Suzuki Samurai JL for sale. I am the 3rd owner… It first sold in California, sold to someone in Arizona and then a car dealer bought the car (for resale) and it went to Florida, where I saw it for sale.
I purchased the vehicle and had it shipped here on 4/27/20. It has original paint and interior, so it’s not bright and shiny, but it has NO rust and just a few dings. Pic #3, you can see the clear coat peel. It arrived with a Bikini top and nothing else to brag about.
We purchased this vehicle to carry in our toy-hauler. We sold the RV and have enjoyed driving this Samurai, but no longer need it.
Has a 1.3 EFI Engine with Factory A/C.
Mileage 130,120 Actual
Things that have been done:
– First it went to my mechanic… Tune Up, Water pump, Timing Belt, Temp Sensor, Alt. Belt, A/C Belt and A/C Charge, ThermoStat,
– Purchased Full Soft Top w/Tinted windows and hardware
– Aluminum Door Handles
– Clicky Starter Kit
– Full Car Cover
– Old Man Emu 2” Suspension Lift Kit, 1 1/2” Warrior Shackles
– Tuffy Center Console w/Drink holders
– 3” Drop Pitman Arm w/Stabilizer Bracket
– 5000# Winch
– Custom built Front Push Bar and Tow Bar
– 3 gallon Jerry gas can w/ mounting bracket
– LED Rear Tail Lights
– Marine Grade AM/FM Radio and CD Player with USB port
– Clutch Kit, Flywheel, Rear Main Seal, Transmission Serviced, Tranny Mounts, and Swapped in a 4.16:1 Transfer Case GRS-9200
– New Exhaust System and Catalytic Converter
– 4 new 31X10.5R15 Westlake All-Terrain Tires
This is a very dependable and strong running Samurai. Even though It can be Flat-Towed, it has always been trailered behind our vehicles or inside the Toy Hauler.
Craigslist Link Expired
Last Updated on November 2, 2021 by SamuraiAds