Asking Price: Winning Bid $4,550
Is this the real LAST SAMURAI? Was in storage in Southern California for 17 years when we bought it. It looks and drives absolutely great. Engine and transmission are rock solid. Super clean. No oil or coolant leaks. Some minor dings and scratches, to be expected for a 30 year old vehicle. We wanted to keep it for sunny beach days, but already have too many vehicles. Offered locally first, but will list on eBay if not sold by 1/1.
116,000 miles. Clean California title. Registration good until 11/17. Passed CA smog 11/16.
What’s been done:
– Oil change
– New battery
– Replaced clutch cable
– Transmission, differential, and transfer case serviced
– New top with larger rear window for better visibility
– New bluetooth/mp3/aux radio and rear speakers
– New upholstered seats with thicker padding and higher back
– New mirrors
– New glove box & heating vents
– New trunk liner
– New floormats
You can also have
– Original rear bench. It needs to be re-upholstered. Configured as a pickup bed now.
– Original seat backs.
– RV tow bar (never mounted).
Compare to: Jimny, Maruti Gypsy, Escudo, Holden Drover, Santana Samurai, Suzuki Katana, Suzuki Santana, Suzuki Sierra, Suzuki Sidekick, Suzuki X-90, Chevy Tracker, Nissan Juke, Geo Vitara/Tracker, Daihatsu Rocky, Mini Paceman, Kia Soul, Jeep Renegade, Honda HR-V, Fiat 500X